HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unfair Ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostz0r

PostSubject: Unfair Ban   Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:47 pm

HY
Today (29/12/2013) about 18:00 19:00 UCT. I was banned by an Admin.
I will explain in some detail what happened.
1. I spawned and when I was about to land a SUV come straight at me, he failed me and I killed him.
2. I took the guy SUV and when I was going towards Electro I started being shoot from I don't know where, he trashed my car but I somehow survived.
3. After I healed myself I took an hmmwv and I returned in my way when I got banned by an Admin, without any reason.
And I have the original game.

I'm waiting for a answer.

Cumps Ghostz0r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Ban   Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 pm

your ban has been lifted. Sometimes many innocent players get caught up in the the hammer attack and it is unfair... you name showed up in the logs, but we need a log expert, because as of now, if your name shows up X ammount of times (x being way to many) we take safe measures .

we banned a couple of subnets,  because of issues many hackers using the IP as a gateway. so sadly many people cant get on, which I think is unfair if they did but the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PT p4k1

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Ban   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 pm

HY
Today (30/12/2013) about 02:04 19:00 UCT. I was banned by an Admin.
1. I spawned and when I was about to land a SUV come straight at me, he failed me and I killed him.
2. I took the guy SUV and when I was going towards Electro I started being shoot from I don't know where, he trashed my car but I somehow survived.
3. After I healed myself I took an hmmwv and I returned in my way when I got banned by an Admin, without any reason.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Ban   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

PT p4k1 wrote:
HY
Today (30/12/2013) about 02:04 19:00 UCT. I was banned by an Admin.

OK YOUR HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

your name came up on a log. SInce its at high settings it will ban anyone, now its banning people even if you press f8, not saying you pressed f8, because it would say so, but its possible its a flase positive. on normal settings its not as sticked but hopefully things will go back to normal soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Ban   

Back to top Go down

Unfair Ban
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1