DAYZ STALKER

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PIFF

PostSubject: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 pm

I was thinking of maybe making the server an EPOCH Server. Reason being, in epoch we can have something I really want, cars with guns on them, and more weapons and more amo. I can finally have my MK17 SD gun again...

But in epoch I will remove the traders, zombies, and loot so it will be complete war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealDylan

PostSubject: Re: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:03 pm

if you are going to do this, make sure building is in ofc! and second i would like to see trader zones. but if you could keep the spawn loot the same
and the the same loot spawns (in wep crates in big cities or bases). but if you are switching to epoc you need better anti cheat. it would make no sense to make
a base with your cars/helis and for hackers to blow them up.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:45 pm

SERVER IS UP

198.245.50.39:2332

ITS THE SAME AS THIS MAP ON DAYZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealDylan

PostSubject: Re: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:56 am

is it now epoc? or still dayz?
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

to be honest, I played on a 100 man arma 2 server yesterday, and it was offical...tanks, helis, guns....and no lag.

see, epoch , dayz and the other mods...is just a bunch of scripts in a folder, running inside a very good game called arma 2 and 3....

while dayz is fun, with the small arms fire, your missing out on alot of the game when you can only fly a huey, a little bird, and a plane...

dayz, removed many of my favortie guns. This is when I know "dayz" wasnt for me....

reason why I was the first to remove zombies. everyone like WTF why no zombies, well they are stupid AI that lag the server....and its much more fun, but its limited...I myself, am missing out on flying helis and ships and tanks... I think, that would be much more fun, I had driving in a car in DAYZ its defenseless and you cant shoot back.

so,we know DAYZ SA doesnt have any cool guns like this server, and it probably never will. Plus with having an arma 2 server, you get to play all the maps....Im bored of cheranus... So I want to keep a server, but dayz...ehhhh, we could be having more fun...

or I could go breaking point arma 3.....which I might do..... anyone got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH   

Back to top Go down

DAYZ STALKER MIGHT GO EPOCH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1